Forget your old ways of buying your favorite coffee on cafes, or depending on a barista to get you your good cup of morning coffee. It’s the time that you finally do it wisely by becoming a coffee guru at home! A lot of people don’t have time to brew coffee at home, or so they thought that it would not be as tasty as how it is made and served in cafes. Considering that you also have the brewing equipment you need. Well, yes if you want to have a cafe-like cup of coffee you need to have the best coffee makers that are authorized and recognized by organizations that verify and quarterly check on home brewers machine. Using one of the best SCAA coffee makers will guarantee you a conveniently made and promising coffee. Today, this blog post will be of guide on how you can best brew your coffee at home.
Cafe Style Coffee at Home
There is 3 basic rule in making coffee at home. One, everyone’s favorite is getting a classic drip coffee machine. While, two, having a pour-over coffee is increasingly gaining popularities and lastly, three a french press is an easy-thing favored by many as well. Let’s find out how you can make better coffee using a pour-over coffee machine.
The best method in making a delicious, aromatic and a complex cup of coffee is definitely the pour-over method. Getting a classic drip coffee machine that is best scaa coffee maker approved is definitely a must.
Here’s how you can use it in brewing your coffee:
- Start with bringing the water to boil in a kettle.
- If you are using whole beans, grind the beans uniform to a similar to granulated table salt.
- Then put a filter in the brewer and rinse it with hot water. This process removes the papery residue on the filter and warms up the brewer which keeps your coffee hot for more longer. Then discard the water used for rinsing.
- Add the coffee grounds to the filter, make sure that the surface is level. If the water is between 195°F and 205°F pour water over the grounds to saturate them, do this slowly and steadily.
- Start your way from the middle to an outward motion. Then finally stop pouring before the coffee begins to drip through. This is what they called as the “bloom” pour, which allows the coffee to de-gas.
- Lastly, slowly pour the remaining water, keeping the water in the dripper between half and 3 quarters full. Wait for about 3 to 4 minutes then carefully remove the filter and start serving your brewed coffee.
That’s it for today’s blog post about making the best at home coffee with still having the cafe-like serve and taste. Apart from using the pour-over method, you can still use another more coffee method like a french press and the classic drip. Already itching for more tips on how you can brew the best coffee? You can check out some of the best SCAA coffee makers at www.topratedcoffeemakers.net.