When it comes to human sexuality, it is the way through which people express and experience themselves sexually. This generally comprises physical, spiritual, erotic, emotional, biological, or social behavior and feelings. Over time these broad terms have varied with historical contexts and lack a precise definition. The physical and biological sexuality aspects largely concern the functions of human reproductive comprising the sexual response cycle of humans. There are dozens of more particular sexual orientations which can be identified and thus, there are sexuality test.
Widely accepted sexualities
- Gray romantic- This is a more orientation of romantic but not a sexual one and generally lies in between aromantic and romantic. By expanding this term to aromatic term then it can be referred to as people who fail to develop attractions in a mainly romantic one. But still, they can be in a relationship while not based romantically. There is no need to confuse it with asexual because it has nothing in the case of doing sex.
- Autosexual- When it comes to the term narcissus, is quite related to autosexual. In phycological terms, autosexuals are not true narcissists but they still take satisfaction and pleasure in their image. Such people generally get sexual gratification mainly from looking at their bodies.
- Demisexual- This kind of sexuality is a bit more complex to grasp. Because it identifies people who usually can be sexually attracted or aroused only under certain circumstances. Among the criteria, the most common one is having a person in a deep romantic relationship. Some might call it common sense while do not understand as they fail to be attracted sexually otherwise.
- Pomosexual- This can be described as that thing about being unwilling to label themselves? That is a very thing in modern to do with sexuality test. So, it’s gotten a particular name as pomosexual. It referred to people who just want to feel like without putting a label on it they feel.
Organization for sexuality-related problem
- Woodhull Sexual Freedom Alliance
- It Gets Better Project
- Sexuality Information & Educator Council of the United States
- International Society for Sexual Medicine
- European Federation of Sexology
- Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality
- Audre Lorde Project
- The Trevor Project
It can be concluded that some people might prefer to avoid labels for feeling free mainly from social constructions. In case, someone feels uncomfortable limiting and limiting at only one particular sexuality then there is a need for encouragement to neglect any kind of label and just be you.